You must select a location to proceed.
There was a problem adding this course to your account. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact our support department at (877) 880-1335.
Adding Registration, Please wait...
You must be logged in to perform this action.
From Menses to Menopause: Navigating a Woman’s Needs
AANPconnect Product Theater
Product Theater Details
|Date of Webinar:||Friday, November 13, 2020 |
|Time of Webinar:||3:00 - 4:00 PM ET|
There is no Continuing Education credit associated with this product theater session.
Join us for a comprehensive view of how to support women’s health and wellness needs from young adulthood through menopause. Topics covered during this presentation will include nutrient deficiencies and key dosing of specific nutrient needs, physical and emotional stressors that come with reproductive changes and holistic ways to manage, and alternative methods to naturally manage the impact of hormonal shifts.
Keri Marshall, MS, ND
- Test Your Device:
- Day of Event:
- Log in and view your Conference Activities list. Locate the webinar activity and click the large green Play button. This will launch the webinar in a new window (make sure you don't have any pop-up blockers turned on).
- Registered attendees will be able to start accessing the webinar 30 minutes prior to the listed start time of the event. It is recommended to show up a few minutes early to test your connection and confirm that you can join the webinar without any issues.
- Attendees that join the event prior to the listed start time will be placed in a "waiting lobby". The waiting lobby will release participants to the webinar main room once the broadcast starts.
- Attendees will not have access to use a microphone or webcamera. If attendees need to ask a question of the webinar organizers or panelists, use the "Chat/Questions" area located at the bottom of the GoToWebinar panel (if available).
- Issues with Webinar Access:
- If you experience issues accessing the webinar on the day of the event, you can contact InReach technical support by:
- When contacting InReach support by any method above, make sure to let the support representative know that you are an AANPconnect user and that you are attempting to gain access to an event that is about to start or has already started. This will help expedite your support service.